Personal loan para sa mga OFW na nasa ibang bansa na.
Note: Ang beneficiary ng remittance sa Pilipinas ang magiging Principal Borrower (PB) ng loan.
- Interest Rate (Skilled and Unskilled): 2.5% per month
- Interest Rate (Professional with PRC): 1.99% per month
- Terms: Max of 12 months
- Loanable Amount: Up to 200k or 150% of Total Monthly Salary
- Beneficiary must be a Filipino and an immediate relative of the OFW
- OFW must be abroad and must have no plans of vacation or travel back in the near future
- Minimum P40,000 net monthly salary (P25,000 net monthly salary plus allowance; allowance can be higher than basic salary)
- Two (2) Valid Government IDs of Principal Borrower
- Proof of Billing under Principal Borrower (If not under PB’s name; must secure Proof of Residence)
- Certificate of Employment/Salary Certificate
- Valid Philippine Passport of OFW
- Valid Visa/Resident Card/Work Permit
- Authorization Letter
- Three (3) months Latest Remittance